Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

Guys, you need to start boycotting this website, they are just scamming everyone, I have been using them from over 8 yrs and last week I realized that I have paid extra for all my booking because I didn't verify the total amount.Last week I was booking a hotel from the website, the total cost for the room was 1600, which was cut and the discounted price was 1314 per night(Attached screenshot) So I was booking 3 nights which is 1314x3= 3942, however the total price was coming close to 5300 and after my wallet credit deduction it was 4500 some change.

So I decided to send them an email stating the total amount that you summed up doesn't look right and no clear clarification. In the meanwhile I went on Booking.com and booked the same hotel was for 3825 for 3 nights and 534 for GST which is total 4359 and some change. So I sent them the booking.com confirmation also to tell them they have some issue as the price doesn't sum up currently and even after adding my wallet credit you were not able to beat the best price. The most important thing for me was to get an explanation about the total amount.

Hilariously I have got 2 calls from Makemytrip trying to explain to me that the price is correct as the room is different, however the hotel only has 3 types of room, Single Room, Twin Double Bed and Double Bed and the room I booked is the same on Makemytrip. Then they have called me again and say the price was not 1314, the actual price is 1600(The price that was cut see screenshot) and the price was 1314 bcoz we added your wallet amount. So I told them that you are making your customers a fool, you dont tell them why the price is cut and lower price is showing up and even 1600X3 doesn't sum up to 5300. They said they will check with the supervisor and get back and yesterday they send me an email again which I have replied and waiting for their reply.

Its time to boycott makemytrip.com or they should change the name to makemefool.com...

Read all the chain chat on Facebook on the below link.https://www.facebook.com/makemytrip/posts/10155361658441031?comment_id=10155540547576031&reply_comment_id=10155544287811031¬if_t=share_reply¬if_id=1501841966366784

Review about: Makemytrip Hotel White Park Room Booking.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Had an Experience with MakeMyTrip?

Comments