100% full Not resolved

I booked a ticket thru them from Atlanta (USA) to Cochin.The customer service Mr.

Ankit Sharma and Mr.Yogesh Poddar arranged every thing, there was a layover for more than 13.00 hrs at Bangalore, and they promised there is room availability. Once every thing is done,and they got their share, they are saying airlines won't give any room. But when you see their email, with all inclusive. Now I have to find a room by myself with extra money.

Don't ever book a ticket thru them.All what they want is your money, not a good customer service group.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of makemytrip flight booking from MakeMyTrip and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $500 and wants MakeMyTrip to issue a partial refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by MakeMyTrip for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with MakeMyTrip?

Comments

TripHelp

Dear Sir,

We were looking into your concern but have found that a few important details are missing.

Please provide us with the following details:

- Booking ID or

- Email address used at the time of booking

We await your response to get the matter checked at our end. Assuring you best of our services. Team-MakeMyTrip Care