I booked a ticket thru them from Atlanta (USA) to Cochin.The customer service Mr.
Ankit Sharma and Mr.Yogesh Poddar arranged every thing, there was a layover for more than 13.00 hrs at Bangalore, and they promised there is room availability. Once every thing is done,and they got their share, they are saying airlines won't give any room. But when you see their email, with all inclusive. Now I have to find a room by myself with extra money.
Don't ever book a ticket thru them.All what they want is your money, not a good customer service group.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Makemytrip Flight Booking
- Review category
- Travel Agencies
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Sundance Vacations. Here are the facts! There are various packages but initially Sundance offers you 30 vacations (basically one per year for 30 years) for $15,000, $12,000 if you purchase that..."
- "This is one of the best vacations we've ever been on. I highly recommend it. We did it through Bookvip and they took care of it. It was very simple...."
- "We booked a stay at the Sandos Playacar with BookVIP and everything was exactly as advertised. I was a little wary due to some negative reviews that I had read..."
- "have had a leak problem with our clayton home since we moved in,may 1st 2008, have talked to the mngr. fo the trl. complex; she has called clayton several times..."
- "Just look at the box.. Looks like they tossed it all over the place, maybe dropped it a few times, and let it get crushed. And to top it off,..."
- "Thank God I only purchased 1 item - a coat. My flannel nightgowns have more shape and quality than the completely crappy coat I got from Modily! It cost $31.50..."
- "In 18 months time they burned up my yard the first year, I suffered the embarrassment of a dirt front yard for the whole summer 2015. They came back in..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."