I booked a ticket thru them from Atlanta (USA) to Cochin.The customer service Mr.
Ankit Sharma and Mr.Yogesh Poddar arranged every thing, there was a layover for more than 13.00 hrs at Bangalore, and they promised there is room availability. Once every thing is done,and they got their share, they are saying airlines won't give any room. But when you see their email, with all inclusive. Now I have to find a room by myself with extra money.
Don't ever book a ticket thru them.All what they want is your money, not a good customer service group.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Makemytrip Flight Booking
- Review category
- Travel Agencies
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hotel was amazing with excellent service and concierge.The atmosphere is so FUN and lively.The food was great with my favorite being the hibachi grill Silk City!! The beach service was..."
- "Our fantastic vacation experience with BookVIP.com in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic..."
- "Our vacation at experience at Secrets Guanacoste in Costa Rica..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "My son ordered a hoodie without permission / I attempted to cancel immediately / Web site will not allow you to cancel order, must call support line / Support line..."
- "Purchased from Home Depot a RO water filtration system, it leaked and caused damage. They sent plumbers to repair it a few times and the damage under the sink cannot..."
- "Just look at the box.. Looks like they tossed it all over the place, maybe dropped it a few times, and let it get crushed. And to top it off,..."
- "have had a leak problem with our clayton home since we moved in,may 1st 2008, have talked to the mngr. fo the trl. complex; she has called clayton several times..."